DIRECTIONS TO PROPOSED MEMBERS TAB
The scope of this segment is limited to showing active LWBR members how to log into the DACdb website to view the applications of proposed members.
1. Go to the DACdb website using the following link. Don't click the link yet. For convenience, right-click the link and select "open link in new tab". This will allow you to keep the instructions on one tab and the website on a separate tab.
2. If you have entered the website previously and know your username and password, enter them now and go into the website.
If you are in the website, move forward to item 3 below.
If you have not entered the website before or have forgotten your credentials, your email address is your username. Enter it into the space shown. Then, click "forgot password?" to have a link sent to your email address, so you can set up a new password. When the new password is accepted, enter it into the space provided on the logon page. Our club number is 4325, however it is not required.
3. The home screen, after entering the website, will show five tabs at the top left of the screen. The five tabs are Home, My Data, My Club, District, and Support.
4. To view the membership application of a proposed member, click on the My Club tab. After doing so, you will see a number of icons on the screen. Click on the icon labeled Club Members. The board members' names and pictures will be at the top of the screen. Scroll down below these pictures, and you will see an alphabetical listing of all the current LWBR members.
5. Just above the list of members' names, you will see tabs for Active/Honorary Members, Other Members, Proposed, and Terminated Members. Click on the tab labeled Proposed.
6. Doing so will bring up the list of proposed members who have submitted an online application. You can review the information online or print a copy of the application by clicking on the printer icon at the top right of the page.
7. When your work is complete, look at the top right of the screen for your name. Click your name, and a drop-down list will appear. Click logout to properly exit the website.
This concludes the information meant to meet the scope of this lesson. Email Dick Howell at email@example.com for help with other functions available on the DACdb website.